Thursday, December 30, 2010

Whew how time has flown by
















So its been over 8 months since I last blogged. Thought, what the heck, might as well blog another. I don't know if anyone looks at these, but they sure can help pass time... or get things off your mind!

Savannah will be TWO, TWO! Can you believe it?? In less than a month. I am flabbergasted by how fast the time has literally flow by. I feel like we just had her 1st birthday party, and here I am planning the next (which, if you know me well enough, you know I've been planning this party for MONTHS now). And let me tell you *whoever 'you' may be*, she is one stubborn little girl who is definetely coming into her prime of the whopping two's. Don't get me wrong, she is a very sweet little girl (no longer a baby people tell me... even though she is always my baby), she listens very well (ok ok 80% of the time.. but thats still good, right?!).. she is polite and says/signs please and thank you for everything (signing by the way, is amazing.. she does TONS of signs). She's just starting to show lots of personality, and like her mommy and daddy, that includes stubborness and a hot little temper. But what did we expect?? If she doesn't get what she wants, she screams. (daddy says 'huh, just like her mommy' ?!?!?!) Sooo, we're working on that. =) She really is a good baby though, I don't have alot to complain about. She's a total mommys girl still, which I adore. She talks like crazy!! She's so very smart (I know, every parents says/thinks that, but really... really... she is).

What else is new?? Bobby is working for my dads construction company and loves it. And I love that he's not completely cluess about fixing things anymore (although I must admit, I still get nervous when he wants to repair something in our house!). It'll be almost a year since he's been there... and couldn't be happier. So much more so than he was at Schwans (I do miss the discounted food though). I'm still at Mercy, on the same floor, working part time still *think I always will*.
Life is good....
Thats my lil update. =)

1 comment: