Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Contentment

Bobby and I recently started at a new church, The Stirring, and it has been a blessing in more ways than we thought it would be. We had been wanting to try it for months and months, and finally did... and we're so glad we did. We feel closer to each other, we're working on things that have needed to be worked on for a year now, we both are on fire more for God. We're doing devotions together and praying together, it's given us that extra push to take a hard look at our lives and marriage. We've sat down and written down where we want to see ourselves and our family 5-10-15 years down the road... and we're striving for that vision of our marriage now. We're both putting more effort into it than we have in a very very long time, if ever. And it feels good. It feels good to feel welcome at a church, and to be able to get involved... life group has been amazing for myself. I never realized a bible study could cause so much to stir up inside your heart. It's forcing me to take a look at myself and where I stand with God, and who I am in God... and trying to better it, trying to be who God intended me to be. We feel very very blessed...

As far as Savannah, she's doing great! She's 2 years and 3 months now... talking non-stop! Her Mimi said the other day that she's giving her cousin, Cole, a run for his money when it comes to being a talker! And thats alot!! She loves to be outside, and we're so excited for this summer... to be at the pool, take swimming lessons, be at water works, have bbq's with our family and friends. She's made some great little buddies..... who she talks about DAILY... Ruby, Malea, Baby Daffy (daphne), Madison and Baby Kenzie (McKenzie). She's one lucky little girl.

Life is good!!! Bobby is working like crazy, I'm still part time.... focusing on Savannah, my family and my friendships. Wouldn't trade them for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment