Monday, January 12, 2009

My Very First Blog

Hello!
So I have a few friends that have blogs, and I absolutely love reading them. It's a great way to stay connected and see what's going on in their lives. I thought, what the heck? Why not start my own blog? So here I am. Starting my own blog before my life gets too chaotic to sit at the computer and figure out how.
A little about me... I am 27 years old and have been married to the man of my dreams for a little over 2 years now. I am a Registered Nurse at Mercy Medical, and have worked on the surgical floor for a little over a year. My husband is a CSM for Schwans, and has been there for... geez, it'll be 3 years this summer. Our life is pretty wonderful actually. =) We've lived in our home for a couple years now with our chihuahua Max (who secretly is the main man in my life) and our cat Chester (whom I just HAD to rescue from Haven Humane, and who loves Bobby 10x more than he loves me). We are also expecting our first addition to our family in, ohhh about 2 weeks!! A little girl. A little princess to be exact. She isn't even here and she already needs an addition to her room! (she'll have to talk to papa about that one... him and mimi are the ones doing all the spoiling) Her room is so pink, and so girlie, and so perfect. We go in there at night and just go through all her little things, like we haven't gone through them 1,000 times already. Our bags are packed, her bag is packed, the carseat is in the car... we're just waiting now! I can't wait to see and hold and kiss this beautiful little girl that God created, and chose Bobby and myself to be her parents. Such an awesome responsibility...

Well thats my life in a nutshell. I think that might be considered too long to be a blog? I'm not sure about the whole blog etiquette just yet... but I'll get there.




Some pictures of our little girls room:



Random Pictures:




On one of our bike rides:
Bobby prepping for duck season
My favorite little man:




No comments:

Post a Comment