Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 weeks old!

I can't believe our little girl is 10 weeks already!! It has been the most amazing 10 weeks ofmy life. She is doing so good, she is smiling and coo-ing up a storm. She is the happiest baby ever when she wakes up, smiling and talking to you. My favorite time is when she wakes up at 6 in the morning (she's still sleeping in her bassinet next to our bed), I lean over to pick her up and she gets this HUGE grin on her face. Like 'Ohh its my mommy!!!'. It's the sweetest ever. We're still nursing every 2 hours, but I love that time with her. It's 'our' time together, and its beyond special. She is a whopping 8 lbs 1 oz and 22 1/2 inches now, her doctor said she is definetely on the petite side, but very healthy. She's a dainty feminine little girlie!! Everywhere we go people stop and literally just gush over how gorgeous she is. It's the same from everyone, that she looks just like a 'porcaleine doll'. She's beautiful and I couldn't be prouder! Her papa spoils her every chance he gets... he takes us to lunch and dinner while daddy is working. And about every couple weeks, he shows up with giant bags full of clothes and goodies from Sweet Baby Jane. (our favorite store!). She is 10 weeks old and already needs a closet add-on!

I've started back at the gym 3-4 days a week, and absolutely LOVE my 'me' time. Thank goodness for mimi and Auntie Cori being able to watch her so I can go. =0) I go back to work in 6 weeks, still hoping and praying that a part time position will somehow become available for me. I know its in Gods hands though, it'll work out somehow. I can't let myself stress too much about it. Work is not even close to being my biggest concern anymore, I have my beautiful little girl, and thats all that matters!!

Here are some of my fave pix....










No comments:

Post a Comment