Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two Months Old


Just another quick update on our little girl! She will be 7 weeks on saturday. I can't believe how fast it's going by!! She's is the sweetest little baby ever, and so beautiful! Everywhere we go she gets compliments on how gorgeous she is. =0) I am one proud mommy! We're still getting our routine down, she's mostly sleeping in her cradle next to me.... but I can't resist her at 6 in the morning, she usually snuggles up to me for another hour or so. She is such a morning baby!! (sooo unlike her mommy). She is smiling now!! And their mostly in the morning, and she's starting to coo now too... its adorable!! We spend our days hanging out at home, trying to get her two daily naps in (and hopefully sleeping somewhere OTHER than mommy's arms), we go shopping during the day, and we meet up with papa and mimi every week for either dinner, lunch or both. It's fun!! I am so dreading going back to work...





Here are some recent pix!!



No comments:

Post a Comment