Thursday, October 8, 2009

Crawling!!

Our Savannah-girlie is 8 1/2 months old and is crawling all over the place!! She started creeping about 3 weeks ago, and just the past couple days has figured out how to get on her knees and go. And boy does she!!! She goes ALL over the place!! She follows me in the kitchen, into the bathroom, its so stinking cute!! I must say I am not having so much fun having to watch every little thing that she gets into now. (like the bowl of cat food I found her in with catfood in her mouth and stuck all over her hands..... or the dead fly I found in her hand 2 seconds from popping it into her mouth also!) But I love this new stage, it seems like every new little thing is just so much fun! I love her sitting up, and get so excited when I get to try new foods with her! I make her baby food, and think its hilarious seeing which reaction I'll get to new foods.




Anyways, just a quick little update and some new pictures... of her crawling and a Halloween preview! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment