Sunday, November 22, 2009

Holiday Time!

Yup, you guessed it. It's the holidays! Already?!? Seriously, where did the year go?? I can't believe Thanksgiving will be here in 4 days... I'm excited and sad all at the same time. Thats just another day closer to Savannah's 1st birthday. Which I'm stoked about, just because it's going to be the most perfect little girl birthday party ever. But I'm so incredibly sad that she's turning 1. One!! How is my sweet little 5 lb 6 oz baby doll already going to be a year old? Next thing I know I'll turn around and she'll have a one year old of her own. The past 10 months (10 months in two days!) have been incredible. She has changed me as a person, for the better. She stole my heart utterly and completely. We have to have each other, my heart seriously aches when I'm not with her! And she is such a mommys girl is just melts my heart. She is crawling ALL over the house like a wild-woman... pulling up on furniture. My bet is that she'll be walking by or very very shortly after her first birthday. We have been doing sign language since she was 6 months old, and just recently (I swear) she's signing 'food' and 'more'. Everyone tells me by a year she'll really be signing! I can't wait!! She says mamamama and follows me all over the house, and screams with utter delight when her daddy gets home. When he leaves in the morning, she crawls to the front window, pulls up to her knees to barely peek out and says 'dadada'. It's the most adorable thing ever.




So we're excited for our first holiday season with our baby girl. Recipe is out for her first thanksgiving meal... we're doing lunch at grandma and grandpas house, and then dinner at Mimi's and Papa's house. It will be a fun night. I'll post pix afterwards! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! So much to be thankful for, such a blessed life....










No comments:

Post a Comment